Stockwood Park RFC is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the Chairman of the Youth Committee.
As a member of Stockwood Park RFC you are expected to abide by the codes of conduct:
- All members must adhere to the Club Equity and Diversity Policy.
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- Any member making inappropriate verbal comments to the referee, players or other spectators, including taunting, may be asked to leave the playing arena.
- Any member of the club not conforming to the Codes of Conduct may be subject to disciplinary action.
- Members should keep to agrees timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or while representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- The use of illegal substances on club premises will lead to a permanent ban without exception, the club enforces a zero tolerance policy in this area.